Each week the ratings are analysed. Ratings are broken up into four separate weeks. These are the four episodes from RAW and Smackdown leading into a ‘Pay Per View’. Each week both RAW and Smackdown have one episode each. At the end of the month the ratings performances are calculated and examined to find out which brand performed the best.
The following is the ratings performances for the current month’s episodes leading into the “Survivor Series PPV”.
Historically the ratings has been tracked since the first episode of WWE 2k16 Universe Mode. These ratings showcase the long term performances of each brand and what brand was succeeding in the ratings at different circumstances. These results will be updated occasionally to have an accurate representation of these ratings.
*Please note: Week One of Extreme Rules for RAW and Smackdown have been excluded from the overall totals due to the abnormalities in the view counts*.
View Recent Posts
- “PPV Caliber Main Event” WWE Universe Mode: #32 (“WWE 2k20 Universe Mode”)
- All Elite Wrestling: “New Roster Additions” #11 (TEW2020)
- “Return To RAW” WWE Universe Mode: #31 (“WWE 2k20 Universe Mode”)
- All Elite Wrestling: “Fight For The Fallen” #10 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “Rising Ratings” #09 (TEW2020)