The brand war has begun as RAW and Smackdown battled for the first time with their new rosters. RAW easily wins the first round but Smackdown showed plenty of potential. In this week’s show I’ll break down the recent WWE Battleground PPV plus a full run-down of all the new changes from the revamp of the two brands and what needs to be changed to continue their early success.
You also might be interested in
This week on the show we discuss the future of[...]
Battleground is almost here as we had the go-home show[...]
RAW returns after a snowed in edition to bring us[...]
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
View Recent Posts
- WWE 2k22 Universe Mode – “Who’s The Third Man?” #05 (PS5/XSX Gameplay)
- WWE 2k22 MyGM – “Game On” #07 (“WWE 2k22 MyGM Mode” PS5 Gameplay)
- Top 10 Changes WWE 2k22 MyGM NEEDS to Make! (How to FIX “WWE2k22 MyGM Mode”)
- WWE 2k22 Universe Mode – “A New Faction Is Formed” #03 (PS5/XSX Gameplay)
- WWE 2k22 MyGM – “Legendary Team Joins The Roster” #06 (“WWE 2k22 MyGM Mode” PS5 Gameplay)