The takeover begins as Triple H takes over the 205 Live roster and begins to make changes to the brand. This week on the show, I’ll discuss whether this is a positive move and will WWE improve with Triple H gaining more power long term. Other topics include: Corey Graves vs Booker T, Impact giving WWE the Broken Hardys footage, Jason Jordan injury, Womens and Mens elimination chamber announcements, Smackdown top 10 list, Mixed Match Challenge issues, gaming discussions and much more!
You also might be interested in
The illustrious title reign of Candice Michelle is in jeopardy[...]
This is it, this is our moment to shine. The[...]
Monday Night RAW has been the home for Chris Jericho[...]
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
View Recent Posts
- All Elite Wrestling: “Milestone Episode Celebrations” #50 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The Lost Episode” #48 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The Next Breakout Stars” #47 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “The House Always Wins PPV” #46 (TEW2020)
- All Elite Wrestling: “Big Television Ratings” #45 (TEW2020)