Each week the ratings are analysed. Ratings are broken up into four separate weeks. These are the four episodes from RAW and Smackdown leading into a ‘Pay Per View’. Each week both RAW and Smackdown have one episode each. At the end of the month the ratings performances are calculated and examined to find out which brand performed the best.
The following is the ratings performances for the current month’s episodes leading into the “Survivor Series PPV”.
Historically the ratings has been tracked since the first episode of WWE 2k16 Universe Mode. These ratings showcase the long term performances of each brand and what brand was succeeding in the ratings at different circumstances. These results will be updated occasionally to have an accurate representation of these ratings.
*Please note: Week One of Extreme Rules for RAW and Smackdown have been excluded from the overall totals due to the abnormalities in the view counts*.
View Recent Posts
- WWE 2k22 Universe Mode – “Who’s The Third Man?” #05 (PS5/XSX Gameplay)
- WWE 2k22 MyGM – “Game On” #07 (“WWE 2k22 MyGM Mode” PS5 Gameplay)
- Top 10 Changes WWE 2k22 MyGM NEEDS to Make! (How to FIX “WWE2k22 MyGM Mode”)
- WWE 2k22 Universe Mode – “A New Faction Is Formed” #03 (PS5/XSX Gameplay)
- WWE 2k22 MyGM – “Legendary Team Joins The Roster” #06 (“WWE 2k22 MyGM Mode” PS5 Gameplay)